Blue Note Hawaii
Hawaii's premier venue for live music in the most intimate setting. Blue Note Hawaii features a year-round lineup of musical entertainment, from the leaders in jazz to international sensations and local talent. Enjoy local contemporary cuisine and specialty cocktails from our full service bar and restaurant, before and during the show. Artists who have already graced the stage include Kenny G, Chaka Khan, Earl Klugh, Maxi Priest and Jake Shimabukuro.
Blue Note Hawaii features two shows nightly at 6:30pm and 9pm. Doors open at 5pm for the first set and 8:30pm for the second set. Seating is based on a first come first serve basis, so come early!
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: YES
- Credit Cards - Discover: YES
- Credit Cards - JCB: YES
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: YES
- Credit Cards - Visa: YES
- Group Discounts?: YES
- Personal Checks: NO
- Reservations Recommended?: NO
- Hours of Operation: 5PM-12AM
- Description Blue Note Hawaii boasts an extensive multi-million dollar revitalization, creating a brand new and unique venue in the heart of Waikiki, complete with a state-of-the-art sound and light system. Leaders in Jazz, as well as international and local talents grace the stage 365 days a year, two shows nightly. Enjoy local contemporary cuisine and specialty cocktails from our full bar and restaurant. Specialty Retail Gift Shop onsite with special discounts for patrons.
- Total Sq. Ft. 6
- Reception Capacity 326
- Space Notes Enjoy
- Theatre Capacity 326
- Distance from Convention Center (kilometers) 1
- Distance from Convention Center (miles) 1
- Largest Banquet Seating (pax) 326
- Largest Theater Seating (pax) 326
- Total Meeting Space (ft2) 6300
- Number of Rooms 1
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF