Botanical World Adventures
Experience the beauty and nature of Hawaii with our Botanical World Adventures. On Segway, Zipline, foot or car you experience thousands of exotic plant species from around the world. Take a short drive to our overlook parking area more than 100 feet above the river and take in the breathtaking view of the widely acclaimed Kamae'e Falls or hike down to the pristine and intimate Honopueo Falls; or take a leisurely stroll along a cascading brook on a shady, wide, paved walkway beneath towering canopy of trees draped with the pendulous stems and roots of tropical vines on our Rainforest walk. For your Hawaiian Adventure of a lifetime take the our zip line flight through the Rain Forest Canopy or hop on and glide away on a Segway Rainforest Off-Road tour.
Open daily from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, at mile marker 16 on Hwy 19, N. of Hilo. Reservations are highly recommended for Guided Garden Director Tour, Zip Line or Segway off-Road adventures.
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: Yes
- Credit Cards - Discover: Yes
- Credit Cards - JCB: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Dress Code?: Closed toed shoes
- Group Discounts?: Groups over 8, Call for details
- Personal Checks: Yes
- Reservations Recommended?: Reservations Required for Garden Director Guide Tour
- Hours of Operation: 9 am - 5:30 pm
- Largest Room 200