Waikoloa Beach Course
Winding its way through ancient lava fields along the breathtaking Kohala coastline, Waikoloa’s Beach Course is, resort golf at its finest. The 6,566 yard, Par 70 Beach Course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. and was literally carved from the lava flow along the picturesque Anaeho’omalu Bay. Immaculate greens are well-guarded by numerous strategically placed white sand bunkers, shimmering water features, but the ultimate Big Island golf experience may be the Beach Course’s 502-yard par 5 seventh—known throughout the islands as the most spectacular oceanfront par-five in Hawaii. Not only is it a challenging golf hole, its rocky point over the breakers is an awesome place to spot humpback whales and misty, distant views of other Hawaiian Islands.
Open daily from 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Off-Property Guests: $195
Waikoloa Beach Resort Guests: $130
Junior Guests: $50
Nike Rental Clubs: $50
Practice Range (per hour): $15
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: Yes
- Credit Cards - Discover: Yes
- Credit Cards - JCB: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Dress Code?: Resort Golf Attire, no demin, tank tops, or swim suits
- Group Discounts?: Yes
- Personal Checks: Yes
- Reservations Recommended?: Yes
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Affiliated Accommodation: Hilton Waikoloa Village & Waikoloa Beach Marriott
- Architect: Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
- Blue Rating: 71.6
- Blue Slope: 134
- Book Tee Times Online: http://waikoloabeachgolf.com/golf/proto/waikoloabeachgolf/book-tee-times/book-tee-times.htm
- Cart Fee: $25
- Championship Yardage: 6,566 yards
- Club Rental Fee: $55
- Course Type: Resort
- Fees - Twilight: $85.00
- Green Fees: From $85 to $195. Multiple Round Packages Available.
- Head Pro: Kevin Ginoza
- Lessons Available?: Yes
- Lessons Fee: $80 per hour
- Longest Hole (yds): 591 yds
- Lounge: Mai Grille by Chef Allen Hess
- Lounge Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Mens Yardage: 5,958 yards
- Number of Holes: 18
- Par: 70
- Practice Areas?: Yes
- Pro Shop Hours: 6:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Pro Shop?: Yes
- Proximity to Property: 1-1.5 miles
- Shortest Hole (yds): 157 yds
- Slope Rating: 130
- Snack Bar?: Yes
- Total Yards: 5958
- White Rating: 69.0
- White Slope: 127
- Womens Yardage: 5,122 yards