- Hilo Municipal Golf Course
- Mauna Kea Golf Course
- Waikoloa Beach Resort Beach Course
- Waikoloa Beach Resort Kings' Course
- Makalei Golf Club
- Mauna Lani Resort Francis H. Ii Brown South Course
- Big Island Country Club
- Sea Mountain Golf Course
- Waikoloa Village Golf Club
- Volcano Golf and Country Club
- Hualalai Golf Club
- Hamakua Country Club
- Kona Country Club Ocean Course
- Naniloa Country Club
- Mauna Lani Resort Francis H. Ii Brown North Course
- Kona Country Club Mountain Course
- Hapuna Golf Course
Hamakua Country Club
Hawaii's Big Island
If you love to play any and all Hawaii golf courses, regardless of conditioning or the presence of resort-like amenities, consider teeing it up at one of Hawaii's few surviving historic plantation courses.
Although each island has a course like this, Hamakua Country Club is a place like no other. This Big Island golf course is friendly, local, and has a very Hawaiian sense of community. This course serves as its own social center in the former sugar mill town of Honokaa along the Big Island's Hamakua Coast.
Amazingly enough, this nine-hole course is packed into just 15 acres. That explains why four fairways cross at virtually the same point, making it Hawaii's only hardhat golf course. The laidback character of the course is best surmised by a recent visitor inquiry about the course's restaurant. The club's friendly response was, 'If you like, you can bring all the food you can eat.'
Daily Fee | 9 Holes | Par 33
Course Architect: Frank Anderson