In the Hawaiian language, "aina" means land and "kai" is the word for ocean. Ainakai is the ideal setting to enjoy expansive views of serene Keauhou Bay and the Kona coastline. Here, in an area once known as Paakai Point ancient Hawaiians collected precious sea salt. Today, as then, rolling surf collides against black lava outcroppings where pockets of water collect, evaporate and leave salt drying in the warm Hawaiian sun.
At Ainakai, guests enjoy lavish tropical buffet breakfast, chilled Island juices, fresh fruits, and made-to-order specialty items enhanced with warm aloha service. Ala Carte options are also available.
Ainakai seems new each day as our Chef's creative special selections transform the breakfast experience every morning with service from 6:00 until 10:30a.m
- American: Yes
- Breakfast: 6:30am-10:30am
- Cocktail: 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Dinner: 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Hawai'i Regional: 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Pacific Rim: 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Seafood: 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Steak & Seafood: 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Restaurant Seating Capacity: 150
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Reservations Recommended?: 808-930-4900