Chef Mavro Restaurant
Foodies come from all over the world to savor the contemporary Hawaii Regional Cuisine of Chef/owner George Mavro, a founding member of Hawaii's farm-to-table movement. This restaurant is popular for romantic occasions as well as business gatherings because of highly personalized service, exceptional food & wine pairings and flexible menus.
Highest food rating in Hawaii 18/20 Gayot and AAA Five Diamond rating. Recommended for your grand finale last night in Honolulu.
Chef Mavro consistently partners with local farmers commenting “Sometimes buying local means the cost is higher and it takes more time but the reward is huge. Local farmers succeed and guests enjoy fresh, regional ingredients and a dining experience they could have only in Hawaii.”
Reservations confirmed online 24/7 at www.chefmavro.com. Dinner only. Reservations 6-9:00 p.m., closed Monday & Tuesday. Semi-private room available for up to 30 guests. Chef Mavro posts himself on FB & Twitter.
- Dinner: Yes
- French: Yes
- Hawai'i Regional: Yes
- Pacific Rim: Yes
- Seafood: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Restaurant Seating Capacity: 68
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: Yes
- Credit Cards - Discover: Yes
- Credit Cards - JCB: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Dress Code?: Evening casual
- Reservations Recommended?: Yes
- Hours of Operation: 6-9:00 p.m.
- Description Chef Mavro restaurant offers a refined ambiance perfect for important conversations and the status of the highest food rating in Hawaii 18/20 Gayot. Menus are flexible and can be designed for each individual group.
- Largest Room 70
- Space Notes Chef Mavro offers the option of a buy-out (70 seats) or a semi-private dining area (30 seats). Chef/owner George Mavro also offers high-end catering services at the location of your choice throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
- Number of Rooms 1