See wild dolphins in their natural habitat, on the Dolphin Star’s Hawaiian eco-tour for all ages®! Panoramic decks offer the best view of playful dolphins and other marine life. Plus best dolphin activities, with Certified Naturalists, narration, video presentation, new keiki (child) program and Dolphin Guarantee year-round! BBQ Lunch option features Create-Your-Own Gourmet Burger® freshly grilled onboard. Snorkel option also available. All aboard the Dolphin Star, an eco-friendly custom built catamaran. Add the deluxe Royal Star motorcoach tour of West O’ahu for a comfortable ride and the viewing pleasure of an original video on passing points of interest, history, culture and marine life to enhance your experience.
Don't miss this superb opportunity to see dolphins in their natural habitat and whales in season (December – April).
Tours depart from Wai'anae Boat Harbor daily at 9:30 AM.
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: Yes
- Credit Cards - Discover: Yes
- Credit Cards - JCB: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Personal Checks: No
- Reservations Recommended?: Yes
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Description Dolphin Star, with her facilities and 149-passenger capacity offers ideal options for groups – incentive to wedding – looking for an “exclusive private function.” Of all Hawaii attractions, Star of Honolulu Cruises & Events (owner and operator of Dolphin Star) handles the most charters. Utilizing our own kitchen, transportation company, entertainment and photography divisions, and Private Parties & Events Manager, we do all the work so you can relax and enjoy Hawaii! Dolphin Star is the only vessel with this capacity and facilities on West O’ahu. Built in 2007, she is a two-deck, 149-passenger catamaran custom designed for eco-friendly dolphin watching in Hawaiian waters. She has a 360° observation deck, wrap-around deck, onboard BBQ, dining area, bar, restroom, sound system and swimming facilities (fresh water shower, easy step stairs into the water). Other Capabilities: Our own catering division Paradise Kitchen, transportation company Royal Star Hawaii, and entertainment and photography divisions make it easy for you to plan your event and give you value for your money. Plus, our professional Private Parties & Events Manager is experienced and happy to assist you. Our professional event planning team is ready to help you with a cruise event that’s certain to be a success. Simply call our Events Department at (808) 983-7884 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your needs, obtain prices, and begin planning your event.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Space Notes Vessel Info: Eco-friendly 149-passenger 2-deck Dolphin Star catamaran, custom built for wild dolphin watching and snorkeling in paradise! The 65’ vessel minimizes emissions with EPA compliant main engines, hybrid power generator, GPS, autopilot, radar and operates at the cruising speed shown by recent NOAA studies to be safe for marine mammals. It also has a 360? observation deck, wrap-around deck, dining area, bar, restrooms and BBQ facility.
- Number of Rooms 2
- Classroom Capacity 149