National Geographic Winner!
Pioneer outdoor adventure company.
Water front location at the Wailua River State Marina!
River and beach access.
--Full day and half day island wide hiking tours
--5 hour Sacred Falls Tour: Wailua River paddle and hike to a waterfall.
--3 hour paddle and swim on the Wailua River
--3 and 5 hour Blue Lagoon paddle and snorkel exploration of the Hanalei River and Bay
--Full and half day Na Pali by sea kayak (summer)
--Lessons: Stand Up Paddling and Kayaking
--Rentals of stand up paddling boards and kayaks
--Camping outfitters: backpack, stoves, and tents
--Lihue Airport/Wailua Marina pick up and shuttle to Na Pali (backpack and kayak campers)
--Vacation Rentals in Hanalei and Wailua Bay
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: No
- Credit Cards - Discover: Yes
- Credit Cards - JCB: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Dress Code?: Comfortable
- Group Discounts?: Yes
- Personal Checks: Yes
- Reservations Recommended?: Yes
- Hours of Operation: Wailua River State Marina 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Sundays: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)(Summer 7 a.m. to 7p.m.)