Makai Golf Club at the St. Regis Princeville Resort
The Makai Course's recent renovation by Robert Trent Jones Jr. features the introduction of seashore paspalum turf grass on to all tees, fairways and greens, providing spectacular playing surfaces for golfers of all skill levels.
For the casual golfer who wants to enjoy a leisure round of golf with family and friends, Makai Golf Club at the St. Regis Princeville Resort is also proud to offer the popular 9-hole Woods Course.
As the site of the 1978 World Cup and six straight years of LPGA Tour events from 1986 to 1991 the Makai Course's place in golf history is secure. And even though Princeville's Prince Course is a contemporary gem, many golfers find Makai more playable and, hence, more enjoyable.
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Dress Code?: Yes
- Group Discounts?: Please Contact Sales Manager Doug Sutter
- Personal Checks: Local Checks Accepted
- Reservations Recommended?: Yes
- Hours of Operation: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Architect: Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Book Tee Times Online: GoHawaii.com
- Cart Fee: inclusive of golf fee
- Club Rental Fee: $55 Includes 6 Makai Logo Callaway Balls
- Fees - Twilight: Twilight Discounts Available
- Head Pro: Eric Belmonte
- Lessons Available?: Available
- Mens Yardage: 7223 Yards
- Number of Holes: 27
- Par: 18 Hole Makai Course: Par 72 9 Hole Woods Course: Par 36
- Practice Areas?: Available
- Pro Shop Hours: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Shoes Rental Fee: $15.00
- Slope Rating: Slope: 134 Rating: 75.4
- Snack Bar Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Womens Yardage: 5466 Yards