Star of Honolulu
- 1 Aloha Tower Dr
- Honolulu, HI 96813
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- See us on YouTube
- Follow us on Instagram
- Find us on OpenTable
- Find us on TripAdvisor
- Find us on Yelp
- Phone:(808) 983-STAR (7827)
- Fax:(808) 983-7780
- Toll Free:(800) 334-6191
Experience Hawaii's most popular sunset dinner cruise aboard the award-winning 1,500-passenger Star of Honolulu!
Enjoy constant entertainment, from welcome hula to live Jazz and Polynesian show by the largest cast on island waters. Enjoy vistas of Waikiki, Diamond Head and the Pacific from 4 decks including the 60’ high observation deck. It is Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with recent $1 million interior renovation inspired by Hawaii's “Boat Days” and Art Deco design. Three types of stabilizers ensure smooth sailing.
Widest variety of cruise dining options. Celebrate special occasions; honeymoon, anniversary or birthdays, or just have some family fun! Special packages for vow renewal, wedding, private parties, banquet and charter available. Don’t miss our eco-tour, whale watching during the season (December – April)!
Tours depart from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8 daily at 5:30pm.
For deals and specials visit our website at www.starofhonolulu.com
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: Yes
- Credit Cards - Discover: Yes
- Credit Cards - JCB: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Personal Checks: No
- Reservations Recommended?: Yes
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Description The Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters; Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship featuring 4 spacious decks and 6 dining rooms for the best views and most choices. All of our vessels are U.S. Coast Guard certified. Our licensed Captains and crew are trained beyond requirements, including CPR certification, “man overboard” rescue training and more! Your safety and comfort is #1 with us!
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Reception Capacity 1400
- Space Notes - $1 Million Dollar Renovation by mid 2017 featuring beautiful interiors inspired by old Hawaii “Boat Days” and Art Deco design. - Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators. - Certificated to go beyond Diamond Head. - Smoothest ride with 3 types of stabilizers (deep vee hull, anti-roll chocks, watts-type). - Most spacious and best views with 60’ high observation deck and 4 walk-around decks. - Best facilities: Sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks; Onboard culinary facilities for the best dining experience at sea. - Perfect for incentive groups, private events and corporate functions.
- Banquet Capacity 1300
- Number of Rooms 6
- Classroom Capacity 1300