The Plantation House Restaurant
High above the Kapalua coastline in Hawaii, on the island of Maui, sits The Plantation House Restaurant, a thoroughly modern blend of traditional plantation-style atmosphere, old-fashioned Hawaiian hospitality and the finest in island cuisine. Since opening in the Kapalua Resort area in 1991, The Plantation House Restaurant has earned a top reputation among Maui's best restaurants for serving innovative cuisine in a picturesque setting. The restaurant is proof that fine dining can indeed blend well with Maui's casual island style.
The restaurant's location takes advantage of the spectacular tropical vista from its unique vantage point on the Plantation Golf Course at Kapalua, with views of the north shore of Maui, the surrounding pineapple fields, and the islands of Lanai and Molokai. Each evening, diners are treated to the stunning palette of colors painted by Maui's breathtaking sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.
- Banquets: Wedding & Events
- Breakfast: 8AM - 3PM
- Brunch: Sunday's
- Cocktail: Full Bar with TV's
- Dancing: Available with Events
- Dinner: 5:30PM Nightly / Private Dining available
- Entertainment: Available with Events
- Fast Food/Take Out: Daily
- Lunch: 8AM - 3PM
- Seafood: Fresh Daily Seafood
- Steak & Seafood: Local catch
- Vegetarian: Available
- Restaurant Seating Capacity: 230
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: Yes
- Credit Cards - JCB: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Reservations Recommended?: yes, especially for sunset dining
- Hours of Operation: open all day, see website
- Description The beautiful Plantation House Restaurant is available for complete buy out, with seating for up to 250 people. The downstairs private "Grill Room" for smaller private parties and receptions up to 90 or 70 with dance floor. The grounds are available for larger outdoor events. Please contact our director of sales for more detail.