Un-Cruise Adventures provides unmatched, hands-on island-hopping exploration. November-April, join like-minded adventurers for 7-nights of inclusive yacht cruising between Moloka’i and Hawai’i aboard the 36-guest Safari Explorer.
Explore remote shoreline among Hawaii’s eastern-most islands; view marine species, many native to the islands; experience traditional Hawaiian culture; and discover the islands’ natural gifts.
- Night snorkel with Giant Pacific Manta rays
- Marine life search in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary
- Evening pa?ina (feast) and Hawaiian jam session with Moloka?i locals
- Discover island history on Lana?i and visit Moloka?i’s ancient Halawa Valley
- Unparalleled snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and skiff exploration
INCLUDES all onboard meals; premium spirits/wine/beer/non-alcoholic drinks; all from-the-yacht activities and equipment; yoga, sauna, and a complimentary massage; transfers between airport/yacht; port fees and taxes.
- Credit Cards - AmericanExpress: Yes
- Credit Cards - MasterCard: Yes
- Credit Cards - Visa: Yes
- Dress Code?: Casual
- Personal Checks: Yes
- Reservations Recommended?: As far in advance as possible
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 6:00am-5:00pm; Sat 7:00a-3:30pm; Sun 8:00am-5:00pm PACIFIC TIME